9.50 INDEX ~ ¼ Mile
(No New Entries Past 12PM Saturday)
RUNNER UP: $500
SEMI FINALS: $250
Racer Entry: 125
All Run Field
- OPEN TO ALL IMPORTS & DOMESTICS.
- Format: This is a ¼ Mile Class run on a .400 Pro Tree. 7 Second auto start will be on at all times. Courtesy Staging Recommended, Deep Staging Allowed, Sportsman Ladder.
- General Safety: All vehicles must conform with general NHRA & Track safety rules.
- CHASSIS: Any type chassis is Allowed & Bolt On Aftermarket Parts Allowed
- BODY: Any Year Vehicle Allowed. Door cars only are permitted.
- ENGINE: Any Engine Allowed
- NITROUS: Nitrous Oxide Allowed
- WEIGHT: Any Weight Allowed
- TURBO: Any Size Turbo Allowed
- TIRES: Any Size Tire Allowed
- FUEL: Any Fuel Is Allowed
- Trans Brake & Two-Step Allowed
- No roadsters, altereds or dragsters allowed
- Electronics: Delay Boxes, Electronic Throttle Stops & Stutter Boxes are Prohibited
Lower Engine Containment Device (Diaper) – MANDATORY
Engine Containment Device: Engine diaper or catch pan device to capture oil and/or debris in the event of engine and/or transmission failure mandatory. Where exhaust header passes directly under oil pan, a two piece diaper may be utilized. If a catch pan device is used, catch pan must employ minimum 2 inch high lips on all sides. Notching of the pan is prohibited, as it must be 2″ high on all sides. All lips must have a continuous weld or a bend in the metal along seams and corners so fluids cannot escape (you cannot bolt or pop rivet lips on pans for oil to escape). Lips must be covered or curved inward, so as to contain oil in pan. Catch pan must cover entire area below the engine/transmission. Catch pan must extend from radiator support to firewall an d from frame rail to frame rail. In all cases, lips must be adequate enough to contain oil in the catch pan. Should a competitor spill excessive oil from the catch pan and debris onto the track, he or she may be disqualified from further competition at the sole and absolute discretion of the event director until the catch pan is upgraded, regardless of the height of pan lips or pan design
*Must have 32 Cars for Full Payout