ATV Shootout ~ ATV Shootout is open to Track ATV’s.
RUNNER UP: $500
SEMI FINALS: $250
Racer Entry: 150
(No New Entries Past 12PM Saturday)
All Run Field
- Format: This is a ⅛ Mile E.T. Bracket Class. .500 Full Tree. 7 Second Auto Start will be in effect. Courtesy Staging Advised. Competitors will be put on a Sportsman Ladder based on the fastest E.T for the 1st Round of Eliminations. Qualifying runs will be Saturday, with eliminations Sunday.
- General Safety: All vehicles must conform to general NHRA safety rules. All Riders must have full leathers. All riders must have a Snell 2010 or newer full face helmet with shield, leathers and gloves. Footwear must be above the ankle. All ATV’s must have tethered kill switches to your wrist. Kill switches when activated must disable the ignition, fuel pump(s), and nitrous solenoids.
- Motor: Must be an ATV motor or Motorcycle motor
- Weight: Any Weight Allowed
- Turbo: Any Size Turbo Allowed
- Tires: Any Size Tire Allowed
- Fuel: Any Fuel is Allowed. Nitrous Allowed