Bracket 2 (10.50 & Slower)
RUNNER UP: $250
SEMI FINALS: $100
Racer Entry: 100
All Run Field
- OPEN TO ALL IMPORTS & DOMESTICS.
- ET RANGE will be (10.50 & Slower).
- Format: This is a ¼ Mile E.T. Bracket Class run on a .500 Full Tree. 7 Second Auto Start will be in effect. Random pairing until 8 cars or less then laddered on a Sportsman Ladder. Courtesy Staging Advised. Potential Bye Run is selected by best R.T. from previous round winners (cannot have bye twice).
- General Safety: All vehicles must conform with general NHRA & Track Safety rules.
- CHASSIS: Any type chassis is permitted.
- BODY: Door Cars Only & Any Year Vehicle is Allowed.
- ENGINE: Any type engine is Allowed.
- WEIGHT: Any Weight Allowed.
- TURBO: Any Size Turbo Allowed.
- TIRES: Any Size Tire Allowed
- FUEL: Any Fuel Is Allowed.
- Electronics: No delay boxes allowed.
- No time runs Sunday but Bracket can enter Sunday and jump into first round eliminations.
All competitors must have competition number and membership number. A valid NHRA competition license is mandatory for driver of any vehicle running 9.99 or quicker. All drivers running 10.00 seconds or slower must have a valid state- or government-issued driver’s license beyond a learner’s-permit level or valid NHRA competition license. See NHRA General Regulations 10:4.
9.99 to 7.50 or any car exceeding 135 mph:
Jacket and pants meeting SFI Spec 3.2A/5 and gloves meeting SFI Spec 3.3/1 mandatory. Ethanol fuel safety requirement as follows: Suit meeting SFI Specs 3.2A/15, gloves and boots meeting SFI Spec 3.3/5 mandatory.
*Must have 32 Cars for Full Payout