All Run Field
- Format: This is a E.T. Bracket Class. .500 Full Tree. 7 Second Auto Start will be in effect. Courtesy Staging Advised. Competitors will be put on a Sportsman Ladder based on the fastest E.T for the 1st Round of Eliminations. Qualifying runs will be Saturday, with eliminations Sunday.
- General Safety: All vehicles must conform to general NHRA safety rules. All Riders must have full leathers. All riders must have a Snell 2010 or newer full face helmet with shield, leathers and gloves. Footwear must be above the ankle.
- Motor: Must be a Motorcycle motor
- Weight: Any Weight Allowed
- Turbo: Any Size Turbo Allowed
- Tires: Any Size Tire Allowed
- Fuel: Any Fuel is Allowed. Nitrous Allowed
- No time runs Sunday but Bracket can enter Sunday and jump into first round eliminations.
Racer Entry: 100
RUNNER UP: $200
SEMI FINALS: $100